Delivery & Returns Policies
We always aim to send your order within 24 hours from reception. Please note that our company is only open from Tuesday to Saturday. To guarantee delivery, we must have proper and complete addresses and make one delivery charge per delivery address. Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class tracked service or by courier (UPS/TNT mainly). The delivery method will depend on the size, weight and value of the order.
Parcel delivered by our courier will require a signature on arrival. If you are not in, they will leave a card so you can contact them and re-arrange a delivery (please note that if you wish to change the address of delivery at this stage, a £5.00 charge will incur). To ensure a swift delivery, please enter the correct details and specify the name of your company if you are getting your order delivered to you work address. A day phone number is required in case we or the courier company need to contact you.
CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUND POLICIES
We hope you will be delighted with the quality of our beautiful eco design products.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund for any item purchased from e-side.
Term and conditions apply:
- As a customer, you have a duty of care towards the item you have purchased.
- Order cancellations must be made in writing by email, quoting your order number, within 14 working days of the day after you receive the goods and sent to email@example.com
- Goods must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition (including product packaging) and remain in a re-saleable condition.
- Refunds do not apply to the cost of postage and packaging for the original order.
- If the product is damaged or faulty, we will arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you within four weeks.
- We cannot exchange or accept the return of items which have been dismantled, used or soiled.
- Please keep all packaging and return the goods as they were received by you.
- Items returned beyond 14 days can not be refunded but may be exchanged at our discretion.
- We cannot accept returns on made-to-measure items. Please always ask for an authorisation to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item
- handling fees might be applied at discretion when items are wrongly ordered and replaced.
- Our address for returns is:
- E-Side 14 Station Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9 8EL, Bucks UK
- We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit therefore we strongly recommend that you send the goods by Recorded Delivery.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the return postage.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you and made by original payment method.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.